Tool Kit: Chronic Disease Self-Management Program
Quantity discounts (excludes digital products):
- Online prices include 20% discount
- 50 - 199 items: 30% discount
- 200 - 499 items: 35% discount
- 500+ items: 40% discount
Estimated delivery date: July 16 - July 20
eBooks and MP3 Audio files are available for download on purchase. Questions?
This Tool Kit is a big step toward managing chronic conditions
We are here to help. People with chronic conditions need to live a healthy life . . . while living with their disease(s).
Learning how to manage your physical and emotional problems can be a challenge, but you can do it! This Tool Kit does not provide cures or miracles. Instead, the Tool Kit introduces information and skills that are helping many people with many different physical and mental health conditions lead a healthy life.
People with chronic conditions need lots of tools. We hope that this Tool Kit contains most of what you need. In addition, we will help you use your new tools. As with anything that is new, this may be a bit awkward at first, but we will take it slow and easy. The Tool Kit will give you some ideas to try.
We are not going to tell you what to do. Rather, we are going to help you choose the tools that will be best for you.
Next you can try them, make corrections if necessary, and over time, become an expert self-manager.
|Table of Contents||
The Tool Kit includes:
1) A Self-Test that will help you decide where you want to focus. You might start by taking the self-test and then scoring it. Your scores will suggest places to start.
2) Tip Sheets about specific topics that others have found key in managing their conditions.
3) The latest edition of Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Conditions written by experts in the field. Even more important—all the authors have chronic conditions.
4) A relaxation CD with four different relaxation exercises. The first is only five minutes, for a quick start, and the others are about 15 minutes each.
5) An exercise CD with three different levels of exercises, all of which can be done at home. If you have not exercised much lately you might want to start with the first level and work your way up. Of course, some of you will want to start at the third level.
The Tool Kit is also available in Spanish.
If you are interested in digital (MP3) options for books and CDs, please email Emily@bullpub.com with questions.