Tool Kit: CHRONIC DISEASE Self-Management Program - SPANISH
Quantity discounts (excludes digital products):
- Online prices include 20% discount
- 50 - 199 items: 30% discount
- 200 - 499 items: 35% discount
- 500+ items: 40% discount
Estimated delivery date: March 11 - March 15
eBooks and MP3 Audio files are available for download on purchase. Questions?
SPANISH Tool Kit, a big step toward managing chronic conditions
We are here to help. People with chronic conditions need to live a healthy life . . . while living with their disease(s).
Learning how to manage your physical and emotional problems can be a challenge, but you can do it! This Spanish-language version of the Tool Kit does not provide cures or miracles. Instead, the Tool Kit introduces information and skills that are helping many people with many different physical and mental health conditions lead a healthy life.
People with chronic conditions need lots of tools. We hope that this Tool Kit contains most of what you need. In addition, we will help you use your new tools. As with anything that is new, this may be a bit awkward at first, but we will take it slow and easy. The Tool Kit will give you some ideas to try.
We are not going to tell you what to do. Rather, we are going to help you choose the tools that will be best for you. Next you can try them, make corrections if necessary, and over time, become an expert self-manager.
For CDSMP programs - You can buy multiple Digital Tool Kits for classroom distribution
We now offer codes for access to Digital Tool Kits that can be bought in bulk. When you purchase bulk codes, you receive a spreadsheet with one code per participant. Each line of the spreadsheet has a unique URL code. Each participant needs one code to redeem the ebook and audio.
Our standard discounts for bulk book purchases also apply to our bulk codes for ebooks, audiobooks, and recordings.
Instructions for Administrators
- On this page, place your order for the number of Digital Tool Kit codes you need by selecting the number above. Purchase one for each participant.
- Once your payment goes through, you will receive an email with a spreadsheet file (.CSV) that includes a URL and code for each participant.
- You then send each participant their unique URL code. Codes are valid for one year after activation.
- Once the participant accesses the URL using their unique code, they simply click a link to download the PDF files or audio programs (we offer a link to free software if needed).
- Instructions for participants are included with the email and on the URL page, when they access with their code. The ebooks are a PDF file. Most devices come with a default program to open PDF files. The audio programs can be streamed online or downloaded.
|Table of Contents
The Tool Kit includes:
1) A Self-Test that will help you decide where you want to focus. You might start by taking the self-test and then scoring it. Your scores will suggest places to start.
2) Tip Sheets about specific topics that others have found key in managing their conditions.
3) The latest edition of Tomando control de su salud, 5th edition written by experts in the field. Even more important—all the authors have chronic conditions.
4) A relaxation audio program with two different 20-minute exercises, including progressive muscle relaxation and a calming walk through a garden of flowers.
5) An exercise audio program with three different levels of exercises, all of which can be done at home. If you have not exercised much lately you might want to start with the first level and work your way up. Of course, some of you will want to start at the third level.
The Tool Kit is also available in English.