Tool Kit: PAIN Self-Management Program
Quantity discounts (excludes digital products):
- Online prices include 20% discount
- 50 - 199 items: 30% discount
- 200 - 499 items: 35% discount
- 500+ items: 40% discount
Estimated delivery date: April 25 - April 29
eBooks and MP3 Audio files are available for download on purchase. Questions?
You have taken a big step toward managing your chronic pain. We are here to help.
People with chronic pain need to live a healthy life . . . while living with their condition. Learning how to manage your physical and emotional problems can be a challenge, but you can do it! This Tool Kit does not provide cures or miracles. Instead, the Tool Kit introduces information and skills that are helping many people with chronic pain, who may also have other health conditions, lead a healthy life.
People with chronic pain need lots of tools. We hope that this Tool Kit contains most of what you need. In addition, we will help you use your new tools. As with anything that is new, this may be a bit awkward at first, but we will take it slow and easy. The Tool Kit will give you some ideas to try.
We are not going to tell you what to do. Rather, we are going to help you choose the tools that will be best for you. Next you can try them, make corrections if necessary, and over time, become an expert self-manager.
|Published On||Jun 21, 2020|
|Table of Contents||
The Took Kit includes:
1) This booklet, which begins with a Self-Test that will help you decide where you want to focus. You might start by taking the self-test and then scoring it. Your scores will suggest places to start. It also contains Tip Sheets about specifi c topics that others have found key in managing their chronic pain.
2) The latest edition of Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Pain written by experts in the fi eld. They have years of experience working with people with chronic pain conditions. This book includes the Moving Easy Program exercise CD with illustrations of these exercises on pages 127–142 of the book.
3) A relaxation CD with four different relaxation exercises. The fi rst is only fi ve minutes, for a quick start, and the others are about 15 minutes each.
We suggest that you spend a couple of hours a week learning and practicing new skills. There is no right or wrong, so explore and manage well.