Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Conditions, 5th Edition | Audiobook MP3
Self-Management Skills for Heart Disease, Arthritis, Diabetes, Depression, Asthma, Bronchitis, Emphysema and Other Physical and Mental Health Conditions
Quantity discounts (excludes digital products):
- Online prices include 20% discount
- 50 - 199 items: 30% discount
- 200 - 499 items: 35% discount
- 500+ items: 40% discount
Estimated delivery date: June 4 - June 8
eBooks and MP3 Audio files are available for download on purchase. Questions?
For CDSMP participants - Buy multiple copies for classroom distribution
Do you or participants not have a CD drive but still want to use the audiobook edition of Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Conditions, 5th Edition?
We now offer codes that can be bought in bulk. They give access to participants to listen online or download an audio file.
Here's how it works:
When you purchase bulk codes, you receive a spreadsheet with one code per participant. Each line of the spreadsheet has a unique URL code. Each participant needs one code to redeem the audio, which the participant can either stream online or download as an MP3 file.
Our standard discounts for bulk book purchases also apply to our bulk codes for audiobooks and recordings.
- Place your order for the number of codes you need. You need to purchase one for each participant.
- Once your payment goes through, you will receive an email with a spreadsheet file (.CSV) that includes a URL and code for each participant
- You then send each participant their unique URL code, codes are valid for one year after activation
- The audio can be streamed online or downloaded and transferred to play on a smartphone or computer or another device. Once they access the URL using their unique code, the participant simply presses play to stream the audio. They also have the option to download an MP3 file for offline listening.
- From this URL, the participant can simply press play to stream the audio online or download an MP3 file
- Instructions for participants are included with the email and on the URL page, when they access with their code
About Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Conditions, 5th Edition
OUR READERS LEARN HOW TO BECOME ACTIVE SELF-MANAGERS through problem solving, decision making, goal setting, and action planning. This book shares these tools of self management as well as the basics of healthy eating, exercise, relaxation, communication, and emotional empowerment.
Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Conditions offers readers a unique and exciting opportunity — the chance to take control of their health and enjoy their lives to the fullest extent possible with chronic illness.
Originally based on a five-year study at Stanford University, the content in this completely revised 5th edition includes the feedback of medical professionals and people with chronic conditions all over the world.
See the highlights of the changes to this edition.
Comes with a complete list of suggested further readings, useful websites, and other helpful resources organized by topic.
|Table of Contents||1. Self-Management: What Is It and How Can You Do It? 2. Becoming an Active Self-Manager 3. Finding Resources 4. Understanding and Managing Common Conditions 5. Understanding and Managing Common Symptoms and Emotions 6. Using Your Mind to Manage Symptoms 7. Being Physically Active 8. Exercising to Make Life Easier 9. Organizing Your Life for Freedom and Safety 10. Healthy Eating 11. Communicating with Family, Friends, and Health Care Providers 12. Enjoying Sex and Intimacy 13. Managing Your Treatment Decisions and Medications 14. Managing Diabetes 15. Working and Living with Chronic Conditions 16. Planning for the Future: Fears and Reality|