Kathleen Regan, RN, BSN, MHA, joined Cambridge Health Alliance in 2001 as Nurse Manager for the Child Assessment Unit. She was instrumental in the process of steering the unit toward humane, trauma-sensitive care for troubled children. The unit has won a number of awards including the 2003 Psychiatric Services Award for Service Excellence from the American Psychiatric Association.
- With or Without a Man
Karen Gail Lewis, Ph.D., is a psychotherapist in private practice in Washington, D.C. She leads seminars and workshops for single men and single women and weekend retreats for couples. She is the author of four professional books.
- Taking Care of Caregivers
D. Jeanne Roberts, MA is a social worker who holds a Masters Degree in Public Administration. She and her sister, Rebecca Blain, shared caregiving responsibilities during the illness of their mother and experienced all of the devastation that accompanies Alzeheimer's and Parkinson's diseases. Reflection after her mother's death enabled Mrs. Roberts to develop this program, which has been implemented in hospitals, nursing homes and adult day health centers.
- Manejando Mi Artritis (The Arthritis Toolkit)
- Owner's Closet
- Arthritis Toolkit
- Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Conditions, CHINESE 4th Edition
- Baby & Me, 4th Edition
- Mí bebé y yo, 4ed
Deborah Davis Stewart has focused on making complex information understandable throughout her career as a health professional and advocate for children’s safety. She was in the Peace Corps in India and with Planned Parenthood in Washington, DC working in family planning and nutrition in both organizations. She ran a national advocacy group focused on child safety in motor vehicles and continues her leadership in this field. In the last decade she has written low-reading-level materials focused on the health issues of mothers and children from pregnancy through the early years of childhood.
- Spanish Relaxation CD: Programas educativos para la salud: Relajación muscular progresiva y Un jardín de flores (For use with TOMANDO CONTROL DE SU SALUD)
Vicky Nacif de Brey (voice) and Dianne Stork (music)
- Libro de la presión sanguínea, 3rd Edition
- Blood Pressure Book, 3rd Edition
Stephen P. Fortmann, M.D. is the Director of the Stanford Heart Disease Prevention Research Center at the Stanford University School of Medicine.
Prudence Breitrose, M.A is editor of health education materials and chief writer for the Stanford Heart Disease Prevention Research Center.
- Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Conditions, CANADIAN 4th Edition (Audiobook: CD and MP3)
- Vivre en Santé avec une Maladie Chronique, 3rd Edition
- Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Conditions, 4th Edition (Audiobook: CD and MP3)
- Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Conditions BULK eBOOK SALES
- Vivre en santé avec une maladie chronique, 4th Edition
- Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Conditions, 4th Edition
- Chronic Disease Self-Management Program: Tool Kit for Active Living - SPANISH
- Chronic Disease Self-Management Program: Tool Kit for Active Living
- Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Conditions, 3rd Edition (Audiobook)
- Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Conditions, Canadian Edition, 3rd Edition
- Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Conditions, 3rd Edition
- Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Conditions, CANADIAN 4th Edition
Kate Lorig, DrPH, is director and professor emeritus at Stanford
University School of Medicine’s Patient Education Research Center.
Halsted Holman, MD, is professor emeritus at Stanford University School of Medicine.
David Sobel, MD, MPH, was director of patient education and health promotion, The Permanente Medical Group, Northern California.
Diana Laurent, MPH, is a chronic disease health educator at Stanford Patient Education Research Center.
Virginia González, MPH, is a chronic disease health educator and consultant to Stanford Patient Education Research Center.
Marian Minor, PT, PhD, is professor emerita at the University of Missouri, Department of Physical Therapy.
- Time for Healing (Audiocassette)
- Time for Healing (MP3)
- Time for Healing
- Time for Healing Leader's version (Audiocassette)
- Time for Healing Leader's version (CD)
Catherine Regan, Ph.D., is a clinical psychologist and spiritual director with a background in health education and health psychology. She has over 20 years experience teaching deep relaxation and meditation as pathways to individual and collective wellbeing. She created and recorded “Time for Healing” as a complement to the Chronic Disease Self Management Program developed at Stanford University.
Wayne Katon, M.D., Evette Ludman, Ph.D., Gregory E. Simon, M.D., M.P.H. are members of a team of psychiatrists, psychologists, and primary care physicians who have worked with thousands of people coping with depression. They are affiliated with the Group Health Cooperative of Puget Sound Center for Health Studies and the University of Washington, Department of Psychiatry.