- Moving Easy
- El Programa de Movimientos Fáciles
- Vivir una vida sana con dolor crónico
- Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Pain
- Relajación para la mente y el cuerpo (For use with VIVIR UNA VIDA SANA CON DOLOR CRONICO)
- Un régime de vie sain pour surmonter la douleur chronique
Sandra LeFort, MN, PhD, is Professor Emeritus at Memorial University in Newfoundland, Canada where she teaches and continues to do research in pain.
Lisa Webster, RN, is the clinical manager of Pain Management Centre at Hamilton General Hospital.
Kate Lorig, DrPH, is director and professor emeritus at Stanford University School of Medicine’s Patient Education Research Center.
Halsted Holman, MD, is professor emeritus at Stanford University School of Medicine.
David Sobel, MD, MPH was director of patient education and health promotion, The Permanente Medical Group, Northern California.
Diana Laurent, MPH, is a chronic disease health educator at Stanford Patient Education Research Center.
Virginia González, MPH, is a chronic disease health educator and consultant to Stanford Patient Education Research Center.
Marian Minor, PT, PhD, is professor emerita at the University of Missouri, Department of Physical Therapy.