Tomando control de su salud, 5th Edition eBook
Quantity discounts (excludes digital products):
- Online prices include 20% discount
- 50 - 199 items: 30% discount
- 200 - 499 items: 35% discount
- 500+ items: 40% discount
Estimated delivery date: December 9 - December 13
eBooks and MP3 Audio files are available for download on purchase. Questions?
For CDSMP participants - Buy multiple copies for classroom distribution
Do you want to buy multiple copies of an ebook for participants?
We now offer codes for access to ebooks that can be bought in bulk. When you purchase bulk codes, you receive a spreadsheet with one code per participant. Each line of the spreadsheet has a unique URL code. Each participant needs one code to redeem the ebook and audio.
Our standard discounts for bulk book purchases also apply to our bulk codes for ebooks, audiobooks, and recordings.
Instructions for Administrators
- On this page, place your order for the number of codes you need. Purchase one for each participant.
- Once your payment goes through, you will receive an email with a spreadsheet file (.CSV) that includes a URL and code for each participant.
- You then send each participant their unique URL code. Codes are valid for one year after activation.
- Once the participant accesses the URL using their unique code, they simply click a link to download the PDF file (we offer a link to free software if needed).
- Instructions for participants are included with the email and on the URL page, when they access with their code. The ebook is a PDF file. Most devices come with a default program to open PDF files.
Culturally adapted Spanish translation
This book is a translation of Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Conditions, 5th Edition, which is a proven self-management guide.
OUR READERS LEARN HOW TO BECOME ACTIVE SELF-MANAGERS through problem solving, decision making, goal setting, and action planning. This book shares these tools of self management as well as the basics of healthy eating, exercise, relaxation, communication, and emotional empowerment.
Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Conditions offers readers a unique and exciting opportunity — the chance to take control of their health and enjoy their lives to the fullest extent possible with chronic illness.
Originally based on a five-year study at Stanford University, the content in this completely revised 5th edition includes the feedback of medical professionals and people with chronic conditions all over the world.
The book comes with a list of suggested further readings, useful websites, and other helpful resources at the end of each chapter.
|Author||Virginia González, MPH, Kate Lorig, DrPH, David Sobel, MD, MPH, Diana Laurent, MPH, Marian Minor, PT, PhD, Maureen Gecht-Silver, OTD, MPH|