Exercises for Chronic Conditions | Buy multiple audio codes for classroom distribution
Quantity discounts (excludes digital products):
- Online prices include 20% discount
- 50 - 199 items: 30% discount
- 200 - 499 items: 35% discount
- 500+ items: 40% discount
Estimated delivery date: October 31 - November 4
eBooks and MP3 Audio files are available for download on purchase. Questions?
For CDSMP participants - Buy multiple copies for classroom distribution
Do you not have a CD drive but still want to use Exercises for Chronic Conditions?
We now offer codes that can be bought in bulk. They give access to participants to listen online or download an audio file.
Here's how it works
When you purchase bulk codes, you receive a spreadsheet with one code per participant. Each line of the spreadsheet has a unique URL code. Each participant needs one code to redeem the audio, which the participant can either stream online or download as an MP3 file.
Our standard discounts for bulk book purchases also apply to our bulk codes for audiobooks and recordings.
- Place your order for the number of codes you need. You need to purchase one for each participant.
- Once your payment goes through, you will receive an email with a spreadsheet file (.CSV) that includes a URL and code for each participant.
- You then send each participant their unique URL code.
- The audio can be streamed online or downloaded and transferred to play on a smartphone or computer or another device. Once they access the URL using their unique code, the participant simply presses play to stream the audio. They also have the option to download an MP3 file for offline listening.
- From this URL, the participant can simply press play to stream the audio online or download an MP3 file.
- Instructions for participants are included with the email and on the URL page, when they access with their code.
About Exercises for Chronic Conditions
These exercises are designed to be used with the book Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Conditions.
Included are audio instructions for stretching and endurance at low, moderate, and more vigorous levels.
|Author||Self-Management Resource Center|