Un régime de vie sain pour surmonter la douleur chronique
Quantity discounts (excludes digital products):
- Online prices include 20% discount
- 50 - 199 items: 30% discount
- 200 - 499 items: 35% discount
- 500+ items: 40% discount
Estimated delivery date: December 11 - December 15
eBooks and MP3 Audio files are available for download on purchase. Questions?
People with chronic pain face challenges every day
This is the culturally sensitive French translation of Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Pain. It book is designed to help you manage your pain so that you can get on with living a satisfying, fulfilling life.
Chronic pain includes many types of conditions from a variety of causes. Despite these differences, all readers of this book have one very important thing in common — you are living with pain every day.
To help you discover strategies and skills that will make a difference, this book emphasizes four concepts:
1. Each person with chronic pain is unique. There is no one treatment or approach that is right for everybody.
2. There are a number of things you can do to feel better. These things will not eliminate pain, but they will help you to better manage pain, and help you to become more active and more involved in life.
3. With knowledge and experimentation, you are the best judge of which self-management tools and techniques are best for you.
4. The responsibility for managing your chronic pain day-to-day rests with you, not anybody else. Many people can be of help to you — your family and friends, your health care team. But, in the end, the responsibility for self-management is yours.
Acknowledging that overcoming chronic pain is a daily challenge, this book provides you with the self-management tools to help you meet that challenge.
Also available in SPANISH: Vivir una vida sana con dolor crónico
Includes a french edition of Moving Easy Program CD, a set of easy-to-follow exercises that can be performed at home.
« Je recommande vivement ce guide d’information succinct, lisible et très utile aux cliniciens et aux personnes qui souffrent de douleurs chroniques. »
— STEVEN D. FEINBERG, MD, Feinberg Medical Group, ancien président de l’American Academy of Pain Medicine
« Une ressource claire, complète et nécessaire. »
— PATRICK MCGOWAN, PhD, Université de Victoria
|Author||Sandra LeFort, MN, PhD, Lisa Webster, RN, Kate Lorig, DrPH, Halsted Holman, MD, David Sobel, MPH, MD, Diana Laurent, MPH, Virginia González, MPH, Marian Minor, PT, PhD|
|Published On||Apr 30, 2018|