Diabetes Mellitus, 11th Edition (Spanish)
Quantity discounts (excludes digital products):
- 1 - 49 items: 20% discount
- 50 - 199 items: 30% discount
- 200 - 499 items: 35% discount
- 500+ items: 40% discount
Estimated delivery date: December 24 - December 28
eBooks and MP3 Audio files are available for download on purchase. Questions?
Over 75,000 copies sold!
A Spanish Translation: From healthy eating to the latest medical treatments—the most up-to-date and complete guide to managing life with diabetes
The goal of this book is to present key information in clear language so that you and your family can live a healthy life.
By focusing on both the medical and nutritional sides of diabetes, it teaches you how to balance food, diabetes medication, and exercise for optimal health.
This updated edition provides all the cutting-edge information you need, including:
- Latest developments in medicine and practices for diabetes treatment
- Current information on new diabetes medicines
- Meal and snack plans featuring balance and portion control
- Sample meal plans that help you get started in planning meals
- Guidelines for exercise such as getting started, the value of exercise and important precautions
Currently there is no cure for diabetes, but this book will provide the guidelines you need for managing your diabetes successfully. Your family can join you in living a healthy lifestyle!
This book is also available in English: Diabetes Mellitus, 11th Edition
"Essential addition to any public health and medical collection for Spanish-speaking patrons...highly recommended."
“The survival-skills approach is appealing, with essential topics covered in a brief, to-the-point manner.”
—The Diabetes Educator
“A very useful guide to a chronic disease . . . will appeal to readers of all educational and social backgrounds.”
|Author||Sue K. Milchovich, R.N., B.S.N., C.D.E., Barbara Dunn-Long, R.D.|
|Published On||Jan 1, 2015|
|Table of Contents||
Chapter 1 - Diabetes Mellitus