Baby & Me, 5th Edition
Quantity discounts (excludes digital products):
- 1 - 49 items: 20% discount
- 50 - 199 items: 30% discount
- 200 - 499 items: 35% discount
- 500+ items: 40% discount
Estimated delivery date: January 24 - January 28
eBooks and MP3 Audio files are available for download on purchase. Questions?
Baby & Me is a basic guide for you throughout pregnancy and for the first months after your baby is born.
Also available in Spanish: Mí bebé y yo
This new edition is completely updated and has more on:
- Hot topics such as vaccines, breastfeeding, sleeping with your baby, and coping with crying
- Emotional health and pregnancy, such as depression and anxiety -- for both moms and partners
- Keeping baby safe in the first 6 months, including best practice tips for car seats, safe sleep, wearing your baby, and fall prevention
- The value of having support from partners and doulas during pregnancy
- Tips for partners in all chapters, on topics such as how to be an active part of pregnancy and childbirth, self-care, and getting used to family life. Respects and includes partners of any gender
- Insurance coverage (the Affordable Care Act) and health care for low-income pregnant women
"This updated edition of Baby and Me is even more fabulous than before. What a terrific resource for healthcare providers to recommend to their pregnant clients and patients!"
— Debra Golden, RN, BSN, MS, nursing and maternal and child health, Alaska
"I wish all of my patients had a copy!"
— Dr. Jeffrey Kerr-Layton, MD, OB/GYN
|Author||Deborah Stewart, Jenny Harvey|
|Published On||Nov 1, 2015|
|Table of Contents||
Using this book
Chapter 1 Get Ready for Pregnancy