Maximize Your Body Potential, 3rd Edition
Lifetime Skills for Successful Weight Management
Quantity discounts (excludes digital products):
- Online prices include 20% discount
- 50 - 199 items: 30% discount
- 200 - 499 items: 35% discount
- 500+ items: 40% discount
Estimated delivery date: October 5 - October 9
eBooks and MP3 Audio files are available for download on purchase. Questions?
Over 75,000 copies sold
Winner of the American Medical Writers Association Award
Here in one book are all of the tools that anyone can use to develop ways to be successful in managing body weight. Using selftests, checklists, and fill-in forms, Maximize Your Body Potential shows the reader how to make a commitment, how to set realistic goals, and how to design an individualized exercise and eating program.
With the unique information that is developed by the reader and the basic material drawn from so many resources by Joyce Nash, it is possible for anyone to create a program that is unique and individual.
Maximize Your Body Potential goes beyond diet and exercise to address behavior patterns and the psychological components that all have a role to play in successful weight loss and long-term weight management.
Additional features include:
- The latest nutrition information and guidelines for eating a healthy diet
- Behavior change techniques for improving eating and exercise habits
- Positive self-talk and thinking skills for achieving success
- Coping skills for managing stress and overcoming emotional and binge eating
- How to maintain success as a thinner person
“This book is absolutely fabulous…one of the most thorough books on body potential I’ve ever read. I’m very impressed by it.”
— Siri Khalsa, Nutrition News
|Author||Joyce D. Nash, Ph.D.|
|Published On||Oct 31, 2003|
|Table of Contents||
Section 1 – The Context of Weight Management