Allison Webel, RN, PhD is currently an Assistant Professor of Nursing at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. Her research focuses on developing and testing HIV self-management interventions and in understanding the social and behavioral determinants of co-morbid chronic disease in people living with HIV. Her long-term goal is to improve the health and wellness of all people living with HIV and chronic co-morbid conditions. She lives in Shaker Heights, Ohio with her family.
Reviews and Articles
- HIV Patients Can Live Normal, Healthy Lives Despite the Stigma (Pittsburgh Better Times)
- Allison Webel's interview on The Kathryn Zox Show - HIV Stigmas
- Book Review: ?Living a Healthy Life with HIV? by Allison Webel, RN, PhD, et al.
- Op-ed: Four Skills You Need to Successfully Manage Your HIV
- Four Skills You Need to Successfully Manage Your HIV (Huffington Post)
- 5 Critical Exercise Guidelines For People Living With HIV (Huffington Post)
- Living a Healthy Life with HIV: Review by Hank Trout of A&U Magazine, "American's AIDS Magazine"
- People with HIV are now living 30, 40 even 50 years after diagnosis. The latest edition of a bestselling book shows how they CAN live healthy lives by following up-to-date self-management guidelines.