Lynda Shrager OTR, MSW, CAPS
LYNDA SHRAGER, OTR, MSW, CAPS, is the author of Age In Place: A Guide to Modifying, Organizing, and Decluttering Mom and Dad’s Home (Bull Publishing, April 4, 2018). Her newspaper column, Mom’s Rx, appeared in countless newspapers across the country. Lynda is a featured columnist for Everyday Health, a leading online consumer health web site. She is also the author of Otherwise Healthy® - A Planner to Focus Your Thoughts on Organizing Life after Being Diagnosed with Breast Cancer.
Lynda has practiced in the medical field of geriatric rehabilitation for more than 37 years, focusing on all aspects of senior health and wellness. She combines her expertise as an occupational therapist, master’s level social worker, professional organizer and Certified Aging in Place Specialist to pursue her passion of providing therapeutic care in the patient’s home environment and in educating their caregivers. Learn more at otherwisehealthy.com.
Author Photo Credit: Joann Hoose
BooksAge in Place
Reviews and Articles
- Review in Seattle Post Intelligencer
- 8 SAFE HOME TIPS FOR AGING PARENTS
- How to Know When It’s Time to Intervene with Aging Parents
- Excerpt: Navigating Life in the Senior Years: Adult Children and their Parents
- High Res Author Photo | Lynda Shrager | Photo credit: Joann Hoose
- Age in Place - High resolution cover image