Beth Darnall, PhD
Beth Darnall, PhD, is a clinical associate professor in the division of pain medicine at Stanford University. She has more than 15 years’ experience treating adults with chronic pain and lived through her own chronic pain experience. Beth is the author of The Opioid-Free Pain Relief Kit (Bull Publishing, 2016) and Less Pain, Fewer Pills (Bull Publishing, 2014). She lives in Palo Alto, California.
BooksThe Opioid-Free Pain Relief Kit Enhanced Pain Management Less Pain, Fewer Pills
Reviews and Articles
- "Ask Dr. Beth, Pain Psychologist" column features a discussion on 'what is a pain psychologist?'
- Dr. Darnall's opinion on medical education for chronic pain care is featured in the American News Report
- Tapering Off Prescription Opioids: 7 Tips for Success
- Interview: Dr. Beth Darnall – Author of ‘Less Pain, Fewer Pills
- On NPR: Dr. Beth Darnall Discusses Managing Pain and Prescription Opioids on Take Charge of Your Life