Relaxation for Mind and Body | Buy multiple MP3 codes for classroom distribution
Quantity discounts (excludes digital products):
- Online prices include 20% discount
- 50 - 199 items: 30% discount
- 200 - 499 items: 35% discount
- 500+ items: 40% discount
Estimated delivery date: September 29 - October 3
eBooks and MP3 Audio files are available for download on purchase. Questions?
For CDSMP participants - Buy multiple copies for classroom distribution
Do you not have a CD drive but still want to use Relaxation for Mind and Body?
We now offer codes that can be bought in bulk. They give access to participants to listen online or download an audio file.
Here's how it works:
When you purchase bulk codes, you receive a spreadsheet with one code per participant. Each line of the spreadsheet has a unique URL code. Each participant needs one code to redeem the audio, which the participant can either stream online or download as an MP3 file.
Our standard discounts for bulk book purchases also apply to our bulk codes for audiobooks and recordings.
- Place your order for the number of codes you need. You need to purchase one for each participant.
- Once your payment goes through, you will receive an email with a spreadsheet file (.CSV) that includes a URL and code for each participant.
- You then send each participant their unique URL code
- The audio can be streamed online or downloaded and transferred to play on a smartphone or computer or other device. Once they access the URL using their unique code, the participant simply presses play to stream the audio. They also have the option to download an MP3 file for offline listening.
- From this URL, the participant can simply press play to stream the audio online or download an MP3 file
- Instructions for participants are included with the email and on the URL page, when they access with their code.
About Relaxation for Mind and Body
The recordings are appropriate for home and classroom use, as recommended to accompany Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Conditions, 5th Edition.
All-new recordings include four relaxation exercises and feature the voices of Catherine Regan and Rick Seidel.
The body and mind have remarkable self-healing capacities. The recordings promote a state of deep relaxation, which creates the conditions that allow our natural powers to self-heal and maximize our physical and emotional health.
The four exercises on this recording help listeners release tension and achieve deep muscular relaxation.
- Brief Body Scan (Rick Seidel) 7:14
- Walk in the Country (Catherine Regan) 15:52
- Walk on the Beach (Rick Seidel) 17:16
- Long Body Scan (Catherine Regan) 19:47
The combined length of all four recordings is 61 minutes.